Below are select reports and papers concerning reparations and accountability for the Armenian Genocide under international law dating back to the 1890s to the present:
- Theriault, Henry C, Alfred de Zayas, Jermaine O. McCalpin, and Ara Papian, “Resolution with Justice: Reparations for the Armenian Genocide.” The Report of the Armenian Genocide Reparations Study Group., The Armenian Genocide Reparations Study Group, 2015.
- Kerkonian, Karnig and Geoffrey Robertson, “Road to Reparations Panel.” ANCA-WR Grassroots Conference, 2015.
- Bazyler, Michael J. and Rajika L. Shah, “The Unfinished Business Of The Armenian Genocide: Armenian Property Restitution In American Courts.” Southwestern Journal Of International Law 23 (2017): 223-278.
- Hovhannisyan, Anush, “The process of the Armenians’ wealth seizing in Turkey.” International Center for Human Development, 2012.
- Der Matossian, Bedross, “The Taboo within the Taboo: The Fate of ‘Armenian Capital’ at the End of the Ottoman Empire.” European Journal of Turkish Studies (2011).
- Kouymjian, Dickran, “The Crime against Cultural Heritage and Historical Memory: The Question of Abandoned Property.” Yerevan: Ministry of Foreign of Affairs of the Republic of Armenia (2010)
- de Zayas, Alfred, “The Armenian Genocide In The Light Of The Genocide Convention.” Lecture, Nicosia, Cyprus, April 18th, 2008.
- Papian, Ara. “The Arbitral Award on Turkish-Armenian Boundary by Woodrow Wilson (Historical Background, Legal Aspects, and International Dimensions).” Iran & the Caucasus 11, no. 2 (2007): 255-94.
- Paris Peace Conference, “The Armenian Question Before the Peace Conference.” New York: Press Bureau, The Armenian National Union of America, 1919.